Continuous Localization Automations
Set of rules for complete automation of localization processes inside your project.
Translized will automatically toggle (mark) other language translations as "Unverified" whenever you update primary language translation.
We recommend having this feature enabled at all times as it helps you keep track of which translations are up-to-date, and which need additional review.
With Pre-Translation feature, you can automatically translate new keys into multiple languages directly after importing your files to Translized.
- Language you are translating from. This is usually the primary project language - because it already has all terms translated.
- Language you want your newly imported terms to be translated to. You can select as many languages as there are on your project.
- If this option is checked, Translized will perform search and check for already existing translations across all of your projects. You can check more details and how it works on Translation Memory page.
- If this options is checked, Translized will translate all newly imported terms with Machine Translation. Note that if you don't have enough machine translation characters, terms will not be translated.
If both Translation Memory and Machine Translation are checked, Translized will first check for Translation Memory as it asumes that it will be more accurate translation if there is one. If there is no match found, Translized will perform Machine Translation to translate term on respective language.
Automation rules that will apply on New or Updated terms from your imported file.
Override existing translations
- This option will allow you to ovveride existing translations with imported terms. Checking this option will unlock Updated Terms option below.
We recommend leaving this option unchecked, if you want to set a localization flow where term translations can only be updated manually within the app. Additionally, if you have a language-specific translator, you don’t want to risk accidentally modifying the translations when importing a file.
- Assign previously created tags to newly imported terms.
- Assign previously created tags to terms which have been updated within your imported file.
- Activate this option if you want to delete all other term translations for a term which has been updated in your imported file.
We recommend using this option to ensure all other translations are updated.